The Parents' Review.  Vol. 01, No. 05. p. 321-400.
- Publication date
- p. 320a Star Map June 15th to July 15th, 1890
- p. 321-324 Editorial.
- p. 325-329 Plutarch On the Training of Children: The Earliest Extant Essay on Home Education. By F. H. Colson
- p. 330-336 Motives, or Rewards and Punishments. By Dorothea Beale,
- p. 337-344 Should Children have a Special Literature, By Edward Salmon
- p. 345-347 Children and Arithmetic. By the Rev. R. H. Quick
- p. 348-356 Our Sons. Part III: Our Cadets. By Captain Rowley Wynyard
- p. 357-361 Holidays in Lakeland Fifty-nine Years Ago, By Mrs. M.H.
- p. 362-371 The Two Roses, Translated from the German with the kind permission of the author, Ernst Von Wildenbruch, by Emeline Steinthal.
- p. 372-378 Queen of the Year. By Dr. J.E. Taylor
- p. 379-387 From Two Points of View, By L. T. Meade.
- p. 388-390 The Evening Sky June 15 to July 15, By Mrs. L. C. DA. Lipscomb
- p. 391-393 Books.
- p. 394-397 By the Way.
- p. 398-399 Notes and Queries.
- p. 400 Parents National Educational Union Notes; Prizes.
"A monthly magazine for parents and teachers" (varies). Began with v.1, in Feb. 1890; ceased with v.77 in 1966. Later title is PNEU: [Journal]: the Journal of the Parents National Educational Union. 1966-1978 (Quarterly : every 3 months).
Charlotte Mason Digital Collection at Redeemer University College, Ancaster, Ontario, Canada http://libguides.redeemer.ca/CMDC
- 2016-08-31 14:30:39
- ABBYY FineReader 11.0
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.3
For print-disabled users
Uploaded by Redeemer University on